Peer Recovery Network, LLC based in Missoula, MT has an immediate need for an experienced, detail-oriented and proficient WordPress developer to collaborate with on projects, rather than simply follow instructions. Our ideal candidate will be able to take charge of a project from conception to the end product. This role is a hands-on position where you will have the ability to make a real impact on the organization and our growing network of sites and products. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
We’re currently hiring for part-time employment or contract with future option for full-time employment.
- Expert knowledge of Multisite WordPress, MySQL, PHP, plugins/widgets, SVN, CSS, MySQL
- Extensive knowledge and experience building WordPress CMS websites using best practice & de-facto standard plug-ins
- Know conceptually how to achieve a particular project even it is means looking a few things up to actually accomplish it
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- We specialize in multisite WordPress and do a lot of custom plugin development/tweaking.
What we bring to the table:
- an established client base and robust project schedule
- cool downtown office with free parking, convenient location within walking distance to shops, restaurants and Caras Park
- flexible work arrantement – you’re welcome to work here if you prefer or work remotely most of the time though you will need to be available for meetings as needed (at least weekly)
Be prepared to show a portfolio of your work, but more importantly to demonstrate your skills in an interview.
Looking to hire a local candidate immediately. This person must be able to work from our office in Missoula, MT.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
email resume to email@example.com